Dear Esteemed Customer,
During the coronavirus outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the communities where we operate. Our second primary area of concern is the safety and continued service of our customers.
We are providing an update today on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on health, safety, and business continuity, and being your trusted energy provider of choice.
We have implemented several actions through our task force, including:
• Instituting guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy.
• Providing ongoing and transparent communications for our employees regarding our continuity plans and new preventive measures. We also established a direct line of communication to the task force that every employee can utilize to ask questions and obtain additional information.
• Implementing operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus:
• Implementing a wash hand basin at all service station where customers and employees can wash their hands regularly.
• Instituting thermal readings of attendants and other service station personnel before the start of their shifts.
• Providing safety guidance and supplies such as hand gloves, face mask and hand sanitizer for our service station personals and field employees.
Finally, our business requires interactions with people. For that reason, we have published coronavirus communications around our stations on how to limit the virus spread.
Give us a call today on 09062764105 for your diesel to door delivery or visit email@example.com to place your order. You can also order for your SL-Gas cooking gas by calling 09062534580.
I wish you and your family safety and good health in the weeks ahead.
Sales and Marketing Lead,
ENYO Retail and Supply